Young Professionals Day is hosted by PMI Production Management Institute in collaboration with LOGISTIK HEUTE. During this 1-day event, teams of junior-level employees will compete playing The Fresh Connection strategy business game and will:
- Practice alignment within their teams and leverage it for their competitive advantage
- Each participant will take on a specific role of either Supply Chain, Sales, Purchasing or Operations Manager
- Translate Strategy into Action
- Understand the importance and relevance of a company and supply chain strategy
- Appreciate cross-functional trade-offs in the value chain
- Work on resolving conflicts
In addition, the winning team will receive attractive prizes:
- a voucher per participant for a LOGISTIK-HEUTE panel event (valid 12 month)
- a free annual company subscription for the LOGISTIK-HEUTE journal.
- participating teams will qualify for the online competition The Fresh Connection Global Professional Challenge.
Programme (subject to change):
- 9:00: Welcome and introduction of participants
- 9:30: Basics of Supply Chain Risk Management and an introduction of the business simulation The Fresh Connection
- 10:30: Round 1 of TFC
- 12:00: Lunch
- 13:00: Round 2 of TFC
- 14:30: Coffee break
- 15:00: Round 3 with TFC
- 16:30: Coffee break
- 16:45: Summary of results and award ceremony
To register, please use the form.
For questions about the organization, please contact Ms. Christine Matzner at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about the content, please contact Ms. Ines Wiesmeier at email@example.com