The Connect Educator Conference is focused on Supply Chain education, and organized in collaboration with the Windesheim University of Applied Science! Inchainge Connect prioritizes what’s most important in Supply Chain education, so you can take back strategies and concepts to reinvent or re-establish your course or department. Attendees will be presented with a wide range of actionable ideas – what will you take back to prepare your students for the future?
The Connect Educator Conference will be held in Zwolle, The Netherlands, during the Global Final of the Global Student Challenge, from April 29th to May 2nd, 2019.
Highlights of the program:
- Day 1: a wide variety of workshops covering innovative and practical teaching methods, meeting corporate expectations of graduates, circular economy & sustainability, and much more.
- Day 2: Experience serious gaming and other new technologies as well as diving into blended learning and having practical discussions on how to integrate these innovations in a course.
- Day 3: A full day excursion to the city of Rotterdam. Visit the port of Rotterdam which is one of the largest and most advanced in the world and other landmarks, insightful presentations, and dinner in the city center.
- Day 4: Workshops in a small setting with experienced users and certified educator training*. The week closes with a Gala Dinner and Award ceremony of the Global Student Challenge Final.
* Certified Educator training will take place on Day 4 provided that minimum registration requirements for a group are met.
See the full program here.
The registration fee is EUR 500,- (Day 1,2 & 3) + EUR 100,- (Day 4).
For more information on promotions or to register contact us at: email@example.com