Young Professionals Day is hosted by PMI Production Management Institute in collaboration with LOGISTIK HEUTE. During this 1-day event, teams of junior-level employees will compete playing The Fresh Connection strategy business game and will:
- Practice alignment within their teams and leverage it for their competitive advantage
- Each participant will take on a specific role of either Supply Chain, Sales, Purchasing or Operations Manager
- Translate Strategy into Action
- Understand the importance and relevance of a company and supply chain strategy
- Appreciate cross-functional trade-offs in the value chain
- Work on resolving conflicts
In addition, the winning team will receive attractive prizes:
- a voucher per participant for a LOGISTIK-HEUTE panel event (valid 12 month)
- a free annual company subscription for the LOGISTIK-HEUTE journal.
- the best team of the Young Professionals Days in Germany will qualify for the Final of the Global Professional Challenge.
All teams participating in the Young Professionals Days will be able to participate in the Global Professional Challenge.
Programme (subject to change):
- 9:00: Welcome and introduction of participants
- 9:30: Basics of Supply Chain Risk Management and an introduction of the business simulation The Fresh Connection
- 10:30: Round 1 of TFC
- 12:00: Lunch
- 13:00: Round 2 of TFC
- 14:30: Coffee break
- 15:00: Round 3 with TFC
- 16:30: Coffee break
- 16:45: Summary of results and award ceremony
To register, please use the form.
For questions about the organization, please contact Ms. Christine Matzner at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about the content, please contact Ms. Ines Wiesmeier at email@example.com