The Fresh Connection is a Supply Chain Management simulation tool, that is currently being used by many universities worldwide. In fact, as many as 30 universities of the Top100 universities in Supply Chain Management, make use of The Fresh Connection in class.
As The Fresh Connection is web-based, all you need is Internet availability and a device that is connected to the internet, like a laptop or tablet. This has the advantage for you that you don’t actually get the software installed on your computers, and you don’t need to worry about the latest software versions. With TFC you are always working in the most up-to-date version.
This comes with a full package, which includes the following:
- Customized configuration, dependent on your course objectives and student level
- The attendance to an In-house Train-the-Teacher training (unlimited)
- Online Train-the-Teacher trainings
- Access to the Teacher portal with teacher materials
- Support by phone/mail/Skype of an Education Associate before and during the course
- Free of charge teacher licenses for teacher training purposes
- Free of charge voting sessions
- 24/7 Helpdesk Support
I want to start working with The Fresh Connection in my course, how do I proceed?
If you would like to start, we advise you:
1. To attend a Webinar A Webinar is an interactive introduction to The Fresh Connection, and there will be room for questions.
2. To follow the Online Train-the-Teacher training. After finishing this, you will be a certified teacher, which will allow you to order licenses from us. You are not obliged to anything after following the training, which will take you about 8 hours of your own time.